A reminder about our annual cookout. There will be a pool and families and all brothers are welcome.
Saturday, July 28 at 12:00 noon
4300 Rose Cottage Rd, Quinton, VA 23141
Please RSVP at email@example.com
The new Board of Directors will hold a meeting Saturday afternoon in Quinton, Virginia. All alumni are invited. Nominees for board positions are particularly encouraged to attend.
Directions from our hostess:
- From I-64, take exit 205 towards Route 60 – Bottoms Bridge/Quinton, take a left off of the exit onto Route 249 (New Kent Hwy).
- Go 2.5 miles, (you will pass Food Lion on your right).
- There will be a Methodist church with white siding and a small cemetary on your right – after you pass it, you will take your next left onto Quinton Rd. It’s a very sharp left turn.
- Follow Quinton Rd about 1/2 mile, turn right onto Rose Cottage Rd (It’s the second or third dirt road on the right.)
- Follow Rose Cottage and stay to the right anytime it forks or another driveway joins in (on the paved part.)
- The house is at the very very end of the driveway – about a half mile down. It’s a long, white brick house, blue trim, low roof. I’ll put signs or balloons up too.
Call if your lose your way. See you there!